Types of Data We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing address, phone, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you subscribe to the Services on our Site, our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and direct deposit information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- When you post messages on the Services or on a Social Media Site (“SMS”) where we have a page or presence (collectively “SMS Pages”), the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
- We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable federal law.
- In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all email messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any email they receive from us at anytime.Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
- In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we reserve the right to track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our Services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
- We reserve the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- to identify you as a user in our system;
- to provide improved administration of our Services;
- to provide the Services you request;to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- to send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created;
- to send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
Information You Provide to Us
If you opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by us on this Website, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to the email address provided below in order to request to unsubscribe from future emails.
Links to Third Party Websites
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Any account you have with our Site is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). Those rights include the following:
- We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until one of the following happens: (a) you ask us to delete the information, (b) we decide to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) we decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that we store and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.